CTI define as computer-telephony integration or "computer telephony," is the process of computers to handle telephone calls. It is used in relating the computerized services of call centres, which direct the call to the right section at a business you're making a call. It's also occasionally used to depict the aptitude of your personal computer to commence & handle phone calls.
CTI applications offer the capability to do many tasks:
- Here you will get a Validate caller. Making use of several standard sources, the telephone number of the caller could get monitor beside database.
- You have to identify a voice, moreover for confirmation or for message forward.
- Making use of it live, recorded voice or touch-tone pierce effort, verify how to progress a call.
- Gives interactive voice response which is also called (IVR) in short form to the callers
- It helps contest the digit of a caller with a client trace & show it for position when chatting with the caller
- handle voice or video symposium
- accumulate & demonstrate awaiting live calls or messages that have been absent by callers
- obtain fax messages & direct them to apt fax machines
- For outbound calling such as telemarketing, pre-dial callers
- Liable on call effort, begin a elegant mediator form to offer support with the caller's appeal